Today, I’m sharing my absolute favorite products I used and loved in 2019! These are the things that I bought over and over again. Five stars. Highly recommend! I’ve categorized them below and hope you enjoy looking through.
Bath & Body
- The Body Shop Coconut Body Milk – I love this for everyday use. I put it on after bath time to moisturize or on my hands during the day if they get dry from washing dishes or cleaning. It’s a thin formula and not oily.
- The Body Shop Strawberry Clearly Glossing Shampoo – this is the best smelling shampoo I have EVER tried. It works great and my hair smells like strawberries for DAYS after. Major win.
- The Body Shop Strawberry Clearly Glossing Conditioner – it smells just as amazing as the shampoo, and is really moisturizing.
- Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream – I’ve been using this stuff for years now. I always use some when I trim my nails and remove nail polish, to give my cuticles some extra moisture and love.
- Aveeno Nourishing Hand Mask – I love to do one of these every few weeks as a special spa-like treat at home. It takes about 10 minutes and leaves hands feeling so soft and moisturized.
- EcoTools Exfoliating Ecopouf – best shower puff ever for removing dead skin and keeping it smooth and young looking. I even have pretty sensitive skin and these things are amazing.
- Da Bomb Unicorn Bath Bomb – I love so many scents from this company, but the Unicorn one is so nice. It smells like rainbow sherbet and has a fun surprise inside!
- Nourish Bath Bomb in Citrus Splash – another amazing company for bath bombs! Nourish is wonderful and they have great scents. I also love the Mint Julep scent.
Beauty & Face
- EcoTools Precision Blush Brush – I love this and all EcoTools brushes. They are great quality for the price and so soft. I use this every time I apply blush or bronzer.
- Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes – these are the BEST. I use them morning or night to freshen up my face or remove makeup. They are gentle on my skin and have a nice cooling effect. I can’t say enough good things about them!
- C. O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm – it smells like lemon cake and moisturizes lips, what else do you need?!
- Aveeno Ultra-Calming Nourishing Night Cream – I use this as a night cream as well as a day cream under my tinted moisturizer because it feels so nice on my skin. Great for sensitive skin. As a note, it doesn’t have SPF.
- Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer – I love this because it smooths everything out without feeling heavy. It can also be built up for more coverage if needed and has SPF.
- Covergirl Last Blast Volume Mascara – every time I switch to a different mascara, I hate it and go back to this one! It builds volume without clumping and adds length too.
Home & Biz
- Fieldcrest Reserve Solid Towels (Target) – we got these as a wedding gift and they are SO soft, luxurious, and Egyptian cotton. Love love love them.
- Elle Decor Plush Throw Blanket – I have a literal obsession with plush blankets from Elle Decor. They are AMAZINGLY soft. I have gone through a few of them over the past years and I’m hoarding them whenever I find them at TJMaxx or HomeGoods. If you’re a blanket lover, get one of these asap.
- Maars Skinny Stainless Steel Tumbler – I have 5 of these. No, that’s not too many. They work as well as a Yeti and fit into the cupholders in my car. Perfection.
- Signature Ashley Shelly Planner – my favorite planner since 2016, of course! It’s the best combo of function and inspiration. I use it daily and would be lost without it.
- The Budget Notebook – speaking of being lost without something, THIS baby right here is key for me to keep my finances in order and stress at bay. The prettiest place to track my budget.
- Dream Quilt by Garnet Hill – this is my current comforter in the master bedroom and I’m in love. It’s the perfect weight year-round in Florida. 100% cotton which I also love and it’s so soft! I have it in white.
- Macbook Air 13″ – this is the laptop that I work on daily from home and on the road. Beautiful design, easy to use, super lightweight, but I’m an Apple fan in general as a graphic designer.
- Adobe Creative Suite – everything I design starts with these programs, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. I also use AfterEffects quite a bit for freelance design clients. Love everything they have to offer! I pay for the monthly subscription.
- Apple iPhone 11 – I have the light purple one and enjoy it every day. For something I spend a lot of time on, it’s a luxury to have such a nice piece of equipment.
- American Eagle Next Level Jegging – these are perfectly stretchy yet hold their shape. They flatter the butt and are a lower rise which I prefer for jeans. And for the tall girls like me, they come in longs and even extra longs, which I get!
- Old Navy Luxe High-Neck Swing Tank – absolute favorite tanks of all time! I have these in so many colors and fabrics. They are great to wear with leggings or jeans as they are longer in length. Also available in tall and petite.
- Old Navy High-Waisted Balance Yoga Leggings – okay, Old Navy is killin’ it right now in my world! I am loving so many things from there, including these super comfy yoga leggings. They are part of my daily work-from-home outfits and great for running errands, oh, and for doing yoga! haha. And 53% cotton is awesome for breathability.
- Birkenstock Gizeh Sandals – I asked for these for Christmas and started wearing them right away (in Florida winter). I love the comfort and how they mold to your feet pretty quickly. As a thirty-something, I need shoes with some kind of support and these do just that.
- Chuck Taylor All Star Low Tops – these are just a classic shoe and look so fresh with almost any outfit. I like to keep my wardrobe simple and these are perfect year-round for me!
- Sabra Olive Tapenade Hummus – this is so yummy. I eat it with pretzels or carrot sticks. The extra punch of flavor from the olives is snack perfection for me.
- Core Water – if I am on a road trip or in the mood for the perfect water, I grab one of these. This is the best tasting water I have ever found!
- Hint Watermelon Infused Water – this water, straight out of the fridge, nice and cold, is such a refreshing treat! The watermelon flavor is delicious. So simple and amazing.
- Pure Organic Layered Fruit Bars – these are my #1 snack favorite from 2019 and probably will be this year too. The pineapple passionfruit flavor is my favorite, but strawberry banana is also delicious. Easy snack to throw in your handbag or backpack. Keep an eye out for them at Costco to get a good deal on them, because they’re not cheap.
- Glee Gum in Peppermint – I don’t chew traditional gum anymore because it all has fake sugar in it, which I don’t like to consume. When I found this I was really excited and it tastes great! The flavor doesn’t last long, but I consider it like a breath mint after eating. It’s a great option if you want some gum but don’t want the fake sugar. I found it at WinnDixie.
I hope you found some new products to try! Wishing you a great week 🙂